At Sunset Logistics, Inc., we pride ourselves in having clients with the newest, up-to-date equipment on the highway. We utilize 2012-2015 model Freightliners which are enhanced with 10-speed and automatic transmissions, air-ride suspensions and cabs, and on-board computer systems for electronic dispatch and paperless logs.
If you are interested in joining the Sunset Logistics, Inc. team, we are anxious to talk with you about our great driver package. Sunset Logistics, Inc., has many attributes which contribute to a great employee benefits package including:
- Starting pay – 25% Evening,
- Average 2500 miles per week
- Direct deposit
- Home daily
- 24-hour emergency service
- Safety incentive program
- Scales paid
- Holiday pay
- Vacation pay
- Paid orientation
- Medical insurance – portion paid by company
- Dental insurance – portion paid by company
- Life insurance
- Must be 23 years of age
- Must have two years tractor trailer experience
- Accidents and moving violations are reviewed on a case-by-case basis
- Felony convictions reviewed on a case-by-case basis
- End Dump or Tanker experience a plus
We also offer exciting opportunities in our fleet repair shops. If you are an experienced technician and want to work in a team environment contact us today.
As one of the largest and best equipped fleets in Texas, Sunset offers customers over nineteen years of experience in shipping operations. At Sunset, we are committed to providing safe and dependable transportation services that consistently deliver value to our customers and employees.
Duties include servicing and repairing tractor-trailer fleet. The Mechanic will provide quality professional service with the shortest turn-around time economically feasible while providing quality workmanship.
* MEDICAL/DENTAL/LIFE/DISABILITY BENEFITS
- 5 + years experience servicing and repairing large over-the-road vehicles and related equipment.
- Proper skills for servicing, preventive maintenance, diagnosing and heavy duty repairs such as on hydraulic, electrical, brakes, including air brakes as well as light duty repairs.
- Must be proficient with the Tire Program and have basic computer skills.
- Must communicate effectively, follow directions and complete checklists in a professional manner.
- Works in a team environment by assisting other technicians in major repairs.
- Diagnoses vehicle problems based on driver complaints and inspection.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must provide your own tools.
- Must possess a valid clear driver’s license. CDL a plus.
- Must pass physical, background check and drug screen.
EOE M/F/D/V AAP